Ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory standards,
by providing a history of activity in aws account. Perform security analysis and detect user behaviour patterns.
1. click on create trail. Give name to your trail then apply for all the regions.
then choose all the event read only or write only options.
2. In Data events click on S3, In storage location choose your S3 bucket or create
new S3 bucket that will not make any differnce cloud trail is operating or encapsulating
3. If you have choose to create new S3 bucket then give your bucket name. In advanced we can prefix
the log file name.
4. You can Encrypt logs depanding upon your company pocilicy, then click on create. After some time you
will see your trail as been setup and s3 bucket is also ready.
5. Go back to your S3 bucket you will see your cloud trail logs are stored. If you click and go inside
you get logs of your pervious activities.
We provide AWS training classes in Gurgaon and Delhi. For more information about the course please call at +91 7289908088