AWS training insitute in gurgaon
A brief Introduction to Amazon Web Services
We know that Amazon is a world’s largest online retailer and in 2006, he began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services which we know as a cloud computing.
In Simple words, Amazon web services is a cloud computing platform which provide various services such as Compute services, Storage, Database, Migration, Networking and Content delivery, and many more.
Now here a question arises, what is a Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is an internet-based computing service in which large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and provides access to database, storage, applications, servers, hardware and other IT resources on demand without any large investments.
So now you know what amazon web services is, let’s proceed further and understand some of its services.
1. Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud) – A web service that provides secure and resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It provides you complete control on your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment. The word “Elastic” refers its flexibility that means it enables you to increase and decrease capacity within minutes and you have to pay only for the capacity that you use.
2. Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) - An object Storage along with a simple web service interface to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web. You can use this storage space as a primary storage for your cloud based applications, or as a target for backup and recovery. With data migration option, you can easily move bulk data into or out of Amazon S3. It is easy to manage and allows you to store large amount of data at a very low cost.
3. Amazon RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services) – With the help of this web service you can easily set up, operate and scale a relational database in the cloud. You don’t need to install and maintain any database software because Amazon RDS provides you six familiar database engines to choose from, including Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server. It’s fast and easy to administrate..
4. AWS Database and Server Migration Service – AWS Database migration service and AWS Server Migration Service are two different web services. Database Migration service allows you to migrate databases to and from AWS easily and securely. It supports homogenous migrations such as Oracle to Oracle, as well as heterogeneous migrations between different database platforms, such as Oracle to Amazon Aurora or Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL.
5. Amazon VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) – VPC allows the users to use AWS resources in a virtual network. The users can customize their virtual networking environment as they like, such as selecting own IP address range, creating subnets, configuring route tables and network gateways.
Today, AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We provide best AWS training classes in Gurgaon and Delhi. For more information about the course please call at +91 7289908088